Thursday, March 6, 2014

Healthier Taco Wrap

 First I mixed 1 1/2 Cups of  plain Greek Yogurt with a low sodium taco seasoning packet. Stored it in a container in my fridge for easy use. It tastes amazing!

1 Spinach Wrap (or wrap of choice)
1/2 Cup of Black Beans
Fresh Avocado ( I mashed up 2 and squeezed in half a lemon- to keep from browning)
Shredded Lettuce
2 % Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Taco Sauce

Easy! I mixed it all on my wrap and had a delicious meal! I put what I didn't us in the fridge for another meal.


I got the idea of this from "Dr. Oz's 7 Layer Fat-Fighting Dip" Which I also plan to make!
 4 cups shredded lettuce 
 3 medium ripe avocados mashed and mixed with 2 tbsp lemon juice 
 1 1/2 cup Greek yogurt mixed with 1 package low-sodium taco seasoning mix 
 1 can black beans 
 3 medium diced tomatoes 
 2 cans sliced olives - 8 oz 2% cheddar cheese. 

Directions: starting with the lettuce on the bottom of a bowl, add each layer on top of the next, ending with sprinkling the cheese on top. alternate one celery stick with each whole grain chip to cut your calories in half.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment