Monday, February 10, 2014

DIY Bridal Shower Gift

Not only am I planning my own wedding (04-18-2015!) I am in two of my good friends weddings this year. LOTS of fun wedding stuff!! Last year I went to a bridal shower and the bride received this DIY gift and I just adored it! I knew right away I wanted to make it for one of my friends getting married! (I also knew I wanted one for myself- hint hint for friends that may be reading this) I went to Hobby Lobby for supplies and ended up being in the store for 2 hours! If you've ever been to Hobby Lobby you get it! The idea I had in my head was easy to put together in there. I did change it a little after I found the cute wooden clothes pins. I thought adding it to the corner so I could clip a picture of the bride & groom would make it even more adorable! Use dry erase markers to write messages.

The bridesmaids also helped throw this bride a shower. The bride mentioned she would like a "wedding dress cupcake cake" I was going to make it myself... it honestly wouldn't be that hard! But I didn't have the time so I found a lady at Publix that had made one before. Oh my goodness was it gorgeous! It was the perfect touch to the shower!!
Also made a chalkboard sign for the front door. Very cute photo spot!! 
The Shower turned out adorable! And I think she loved her gift as much as I did!

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely DIY bridal shower gifts. Recently, I arranged my best friend’s wedding at one of elegant wedding venues Chicago. I had ordered special surprise gifts for both bride and groom. We all had amazing time together.

    ReplyDelete